Logiciel gratuit – free license Beta – Paragon exFAT for Mac OS X Beta version 2011 – full read/write access to exFAT volumes under Mac OS X
Paragon exFAT for Mac OS X is a unique software solution which provides full two-way access to the exFAT file system under Mac OS X. The core part of the solution is the exFAT driver for Apple Mac OS X operating system. It provides full read/write access to exFAT volumes under Mac OS X.
exFAT is a special file system for using on removable devices. It was invented by Microsoft in 2009 and is getting widely used on flash drives and cards.
As the exFAT support was added in Mac OS X since 10.6.5 (Snow Leopard) version, the main purpose of Paragon exFAT for Mac OS X is to provide access to exFAT volumes in older versions of this OS.
The key differentiators of the exFAT for Mac driver are:
1. Mount exFAT volumes automatically;
2. Read and write data to exFAT volumes through a standard environment;
3. Create and format exFAT volumes by system utilities;
Paragon exFAT for Mac OS X helps to easily solve these tasks. After a quick driver installation you’ll be able to:
1. View automatically mounted exFAT volumes;
2. Read and write data to exFAT volumes with Finder;
3. Create and delete exFAT volumes with Disk Utility;