DarkWave Studio By Daniel Werner / ExperimentalScene
DarkWave Studio is a free, open source, Digital Audio Workstation for Windows. Featuring a modular Virtual Studio, Pattern Editor, Sequence Editor and Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder. It has support for VST/VSTi instrument and effect plugins. The virtual studio has a modular design allowing machines to be connected in an ad-hoc fashion. The pattern editor enables the quick creation and modification of patterns by clicking to add or delete notes and dragging notes to move or resize them. The sequence editor allows you to queue patterns to play for each control track in any arrangement, enabling reuse of patterns and quickly remixing projects. The Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder allows you to record the output of any machine and record it to 16-bit Integer of 32-bit Floating Point PCM encoded .WAV files for full-quality post-production editing or for conversion to MP3/FLAC/etc.
- Native x64 and x86 Windows Platform Support
- VST PlugIn Support – Limitlessly Expandable With Instrument and Effects PlugIns
- ASIO Audio Driver Support – Low Latency Output
- Multi Core / Multi CPU Support
- Makes Use Of SSE2 Optimizations When Supported By The CPU
- Full 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point Audio Processing
- ES ControlChange Mapper – Map Control Change Events From One Index To Another
- ES MIDI Input – Play Instruments From A Music Keyboard
- ES MIDI Output – Sequence External MIDI Synthesizers
- ES Mixer – 8 Track Stereo Mixer With 2 Auxilary Tracks
- ES DGenR8 – Synthesize Drum Beats With Roland TR-909 Flavour
- ES BassHead – Top Notch Virtual Analog Subtractive Synthesizer
- ES SpatialVerb – Realistic Reverb Effects With The Smoothest Sound
- ES Stomp – Synthesize That Classic Techno Thumping Kick Drum
- ES AntiAlias – 32x Digital Oversampling Filter
- ES QuadDelay – For Trippy Echo Effects
- Added New Machine: ‘ES ControlChange Mapper’. This Allows You To Map Incoming Control Changes (for example from ES MIDI Input) From One Index To Another. Supports Automatic Training Of Input Index Upon Receipt Of Input Control Change Message.
- Machine ‘Default GUI’ Now Shows Each Parameter’s Index Value (Helps For Knowing The Output Mapping Value For ES ControlChange Mapper).
- Updated OpenCandy.
- Enabled Link Time Code Generation / Whole Program Optimization.
- Added Start Menu Item To Clear DarkWave Studio’s Options.
- Added Function To Uninstaller To Clear DarkWave Studio’s Options.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP